Pages

1/19/11

A New Look

Well it is all finished and finally here for all to see.  My gorgeous new blog look, designed by Mommy Monologues

I am absolutely thrilled with the design and now not only am I getting my organised life back, but I now have a very organised blog.

I would like to thank Kate from Mommy Monologues for doing the custom design and installing it.  I absolutely love my new blog design and I really love my new button, which I would love anybody reading to grab if they would like too.   I can not say enough great things about Mommy Monologues.  The whole design process was so easy and super quick, I can't believe how quickly Kate had it all done and installed on my blog.

So I hope you all love my new blog design as much as I do, please leave comments and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

I put the button on my site!

I'm so glad you like the design, it was so much fun designing for you!

My Organised Life said...

Thanks Kate, will pop over and have a look. Just love my new design, thank you so much!

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues